Mailing lists are used by developers and users to communicate information about the projects. To join the lists go to the following locations and follow the instructions there:
- The openchemistry-users list is open to the public. Use this list to post general questions, post bug reports or offer suggestions to improve Open Chemistry.
- The openchemistry-developers list is for developers. Use this list if you are interested in developing and contributing.
- The Molequeue mailing list can be used to post general questions about MoleQueue use, development and contribution.
- The Avogadro mailing list can be used for general discussion and the use of Avogadro.
- Discussion of development of Avogadro and Libavogadro. Start here if you want to get involved.